Thursday, June 12, 2008

Swim with the Fishes

Psychedelic Koi

This koi t-shirt from Christian Audigier ($169) is a little bit more colorful and wild than stuff I usually wear, but love the design. Available at standardstyle.com.

Undercover Koi

Okay, so these cute blue and white koi briefs ($12) are technically for men, but I might just get them anyway. Available from urbanoutfitters.com.

Upscale Koi

This Silver & 10K Koi pendant ($585) from Me & Ro is spectacular, albeit expensive! The Golden Fishes symbolize happiness, fertility and plentitude; and is one of the 8 Tibetan symbols of Good Fortune. It originated as a symbol of the two main sacred rivers in India, the Yamuna and the Ganges.


Casual Koi

I get tons of compliments when I wear my navy and orange Koi Vans. I bought them in the little boys department, but luckily they were large enough to fit me. Looks like they are still available directly from Vans.com.


Koi Decor

I bought this koi doormat ($14.99) from CostPlus a couple months ago and am still loving it. It shed straw quite a bit when we first got it, but is holding up well after a few months of use.
Koi Art
I love this Mystical Fish photograph ($25) by Michelle Wyse available on Etsy.com. Etsy is a great source of art and jewelry in general. I need to dedicate a whole post to this site in the near future.

No comments: