Sunday, June 1, 2008

Driftwood and Candlelight

I saw this bathroom photo in a recent edition of Domino Magazine and have been obsessing about the mirror and the light fixture which I think would go perfectly in our lake house bathroom.

The driftwood mirror ($750) can be found here . The old fashioned lightbulb ($18) can be found here.

Wish I could find the exact light fixture, but have not found anything similar.


I've also been really captivated by faux candles recently. I bought some battery operated candles from Smith and Hawken that I put in our entryway as well as on our patio.

They are great because you don't have to worry about burning down your house and they look extremely realistic. They have a built-in timer so they come on automatically when it gets dark.

I've also been contemplating the purchase of this light fixture from Napa Style for our lake house. In this case the candles have lightbulbs inside and the whole fixture is hardwired.












No comments: