Monday, June 16, 2008

Anchor's Away

I have to say that I do like the nautical look. I actually own a pair of authentic U.S. navy wool pants and have had a few different nautical items over the years. Here's a few pieces that have caught my eye in this theme lately.

Giles & Brother

These nautical oval Anchor Earrings in silver ($88) from Giles & Brother are just edgy enough not to be overly cute. Available from Blubeeonline.com.


Red, White & Blue
I like the way these red accessories pop in this simple nautical look from Ravinstyle. I've been eyeing these Korkease sandals ($185) for some time and love the red patent version. The Cammie Hill Patent Day Tote ($485) is also very cool although I probably wouldn't shell out the money for it.

Sailor Pants

I like these sailor inspired stretch jeans from Rich & Skinny ($298). Available at nordstrom.com.
All Laced Up
I especially love sailor pants that lace up the back (like the real ones).
I like these cream faille sailor pants from Marc Jacobs (on sale for $123 at nordstrom.com).








Diver Watch

I love this all black 51-30 diver watch from Nixon ($450). These watches are designed for surfers, snorkelers and serious outdoorsy people, but I just love the way they look. Waterproof to 300m, I would probably only wear it in the shower.

No comments: