Thursday, June 12, 2008

Every day is a Beach Day

Smell Like the Beach

I just bought a new fragrance from Bobbi Brown called "Beach" that smells like suntan lotion and the beach air. This is a great way to feel like you are on vacation every day. Designed with a combination of sand jasmine, sea spray and mandarin. You can find Bobbi Brown cosmetics and fragrance at Nordstrom.


Self-Tanner

I like the Clarins line of self-tanners. They produce a nice shade that's not too dark. I have both the body self-tanner and the version specficially for face. Available online at Sephora.


Hair Products

Bumble and Bumble's Coco de Creme line of hair products also smells like coco butter and suntan lotion. I use the shampoo and conditioner and love the way it makes my hair feel, but mostly I just love the smell.

I also like Bumble & Bumble's Surf Spray for styling. It's got medium hold and adds texture to wavy hair.

Color and Shimmer

Michael Kors leg shine is fragrance and shimmer all in one. Lightly tinted in a twist-up canister to roll on legs (like deoderant). Available at Sephora.



No comments: