Friday, June 6, 2008

Latest Clothing Finds

A little Glam

I'm crazy about silver and I absolutely love this graphite lame fitted shirt from J. Crew ($110) that I just got.

Paired with jeans or white pants or even a suit.

Covered Up

I bought this great long cardigan with kimono sleeves from Vince a couple months ago and I seriously have been wearing it every single day! It looks great belted or just open and loose. It goes over dresses, pants, you name it. Seriously the most versatile piece ever. I bought it in black, but here's a picture of it in grey.

Rough rider

I have been dreaming about a pair of great motorcyle boots with lots of straps for months. I saw this pair at Gimmeshoes.com, but unfortunately the $500 price tag is a little steep for me right now. I might have to splurge before fall, though!

No comments: