Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A little bit Rock 'n Roll

Nicholas K

I bought this sparkly gold & taupe sweater from Canvas in Mill Valley and I have worn it to death! It's great with a thin white t-shirt under it and you can wear the built in scarf in different ways. Easy to dress up or down this is my go-to piece for everything.

I love some of the other pieces in the Nicholas K summer line like this long sleeveless cardigan as well as the bronze sparkle hoody sweater.

Definitely a designer that I will be seeking out more.

Fluevog

A friend and colleague from work was showing me her motorcycle boots from John Fluevog.

Looking at their online store I saw these awesome lace-up boots . They are a little bit more flashy than my normal style, but I love them! Hildegard boots from John Fluevog ($485).

Giles & Brother

I love the slightly punk undertones of Giles & Brother jewelry. This tiny silver safety pin bracelet ($63) is still refined enough to wear to work.

I also like the spikey compass rose earrings in silver ($78). They look just a little bit dangerous.


Available at shopbop.com.

No comments: