Monday, June 30, 2008

Hippy Chic

Tie-dye seems to be back in full force this season. Here's a few of my favorite picks of this trend.

Dresses

This tie-dyed tube dress ($46) from LuxeVie. is similar to one I had been eyeing on shopintuition.com, but they sold out before I could order one. I like the muted color palette and the price tag!

If I was a size 4 I might be tempted by this tie-dyed vintage Pucci slip ($365) from poshvintage.com. Poshvintage has several vintage slips that have been expertly dyed to give them new life in the "Posh Reconstructed" section.

My favorite dress designer, Diane von Furstenberg, has a tie-dyed dress this season ($395). Her wrap dresses are so flattering on curvy frames. I own a few of them. Also available in brown and pink from shopbop.com.


Shoes
These Converse tie-dye sneakers ($47) are pretty wild for me, but in the right mood I could see wearing them. Available from shopbop.com.




Bathing Suit
I love the purple and blue color combination in this Lucky Brand jeans tie-dye bathing suit.($114) This same pattern is available in a couple different styles. Still available online from Bloomingdales but probably not for long.

No comments: