Sunday, June 15, 2008

Feminine Touch

Mirror, Mirror

I'm usually not a big fan of things that are pink or frilly, but have to say every once in awhile a dose of the feminine is nice. I love Venetian mirrors in bathrooms like this bathroom from Domino Magazine. I really like the contrast of the mirror and light pink walls with the modern sink and simple vanity.

There's a few sites on line to buy Venetian mirrors that I've seen: simplymirrors.com or the mirrorlady.com.


Funny Girl

Also in Domino Magazine I really liked this idea of using this pink movie poster for Funny Girl in a girl's room. This room is feminine and soft without being overly fussy or sweet which I like.

This Funny Girl poster is available at allposters.com ($55).

Ruffles

This White Devil's laundry bag ($56) reminds me of that old show Petticoat Junction where they throw their skirts over the edge of the water tower. Available from indiarose.com.

They also make a shower curtain with the same ruffles and some super cute aprons.

No comments: