Sunday, December 21, 2008

Killer Shoes

I love the latest influx of dangerous shoes--a little bit edgy, a little bit S&M with lots of straps, buckles, zippers, etc. Most of them are super high--4" or higher which gives me pause since I usually have to do a lot of walking. However, here' s a few I'm contemplating...

I like that these Report Signature heels ($185) are edgy without being over the top. I like the simple patch on the front and the little studs and velcro closure at the ankle. They would be great with a pair of cropped boyfriend jeans and a little black leather motorcycle jacket. They have 5" heels and a 1" platform, so not the greatest for walking around, but that's the price you pay for fash-on. Available from Shopbop.com.

These Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent wedges ($395) are a twist on last year's ubiquitous gladiator sandal and I have to say I like them much better. The 4" wedges would be easier to walk in and I LOVE the big zipper running up the middle. Available from Planet Blue.

Pour La Victoire Gladiator booties ($314) are pretty fierce as well. I like the additional perforated patch details which look a little more dangerous. I'm not as crazy about the 4" spiky heel, but maybe some of you out there have an easier time walking around in these than I do. Available from Shopbop.com.


Which ones do you think I should get? Cast your vote on the right.

No comments: