Thursday, April 29, 2010

Watercolors

Like pieces of fine art, I'm loving the painterly patterns on these Spring dresses.

The Mina Stone silk dress ($345) features two front pockets a gathered natural waist and cross back detail. Throw a sweater or jacket over for work and bare all on those warm Spring and Summer days. This dress is available at stevenalan.com, but I'm sure it won't last long.

I especially love the colors in this Lia Kes one-shoulder dress ($356) which reminds me of the sunset on a warm tropical island. The dress is also available in a more white print (ideology). Both dresses are available online at The Marin Store.

I've blogged about New York transplant and designer Lia Kes before and I absolutely love her designs. She has a new shop in the Marina on Fillmore.

The Blurred Boundaries dress ($178) from anthropologie.com definitely looks like a painter just put down their brush. Love the lush colors that flow across the a-line skirt.

Online comments about the dress say the fit is strange. So, this is one I would definitely want to try on first. However, the print is oustanding!

No comments: