Sunday, April 11, 2010

Uniformly Chic

My must-have item for Spring and Summer this year is a utilitarian jumpsuit. I love these 70's inspired versions from French clothiers A.P.C. and Zadig & Voltaire which are simple and very chic.

The A.P.C. Short-sleeved jumpsuit ($280) is available for pre-order on the A.P.C online store. Made of 100% cotton in a deep blue indigo with a drawstring waist and contrasting color buttons.

I also love the long-sleeved A.P.C. Disco jumpsuit ($330) in a burnt orange color which appears to be completely sold out online. Dommage!

The Zadig & Voltaire jumpsuit ($400) has more of a military vibe. Available as shorts in khaki or in a long pant version in a dark grey (coke) color.

I'm going to see if I can find a vintage version of these jumpsuits that are more in my price range on Etsy.com.

No comments: