Sunday, January 11, 2009

By Invitation Only

There are a few sites I've discovered recently that offer designer clothing and accessories at deep discounts. New designers are featured daily and there is a set time limit for each sale. Some of the sites offer earlier access to sales with a paid membership. I can give out invitations to any of these sites so email me or leave a comment if you want one (you get a $25 credit for referring someone).

HauteLook

I tend to favor HauteLook.com and have actually bought a few things off this site. HauteLook features men's and children's clothing in addition to women's and you can preview upcoming sales and see what is releasing soon.

Ideeli

Ideeli is another membership site that tends to have a lot of purses, jewelry and other accessories. They also do giveaways of great stuff like Prada bags or high-end jewelry which you can enter regularly (which I do, but never win). This site has a "1st row membership" that you can pay for in order to get early access. I find the best stuff is usually gone by the time I get to it, so it would probably be worthwhile to sign up for a paid membership.

Gilt Groupe
Then there is GiltGroupe which has the most men's clothing of the three of these and usually releases a few sales at the same time so there is a lot to choose from. This site also releases sales that feature several designers at once. I've found a lot on here that I love, but have not bought yet.


If you know if any other sites like this leave a comment! Would love to know about them.

No comments: