Monday, November 3, 2008

Graphic Tees

All of a sudden I'm on a mission to find some cool graphic t-shirts to pair with blazers and trousers to work. Here's a few of my recent finds:

Keep Calm

I blogged about these WWII slogan posters already, but here is the t-shirt version from UK streetwear company Yes No Maybe. There are some t-shirts available from other companies, but not with the bold lettering and font that these t-shirts have. Men's and women's styles available in black (shown), blue, red as well as black with gold lettering (£26.00).


What Happens in...

This is a great shirt for men from McSweeney's ($22). I used to live right across the street from the La Brea tar pits in Los Angeles, so this shirt brings back fond memories.

Nothing is Impossible
Here is another shirt from McSweeney's that I love. This one is available in both men's and women's sizes ($22). The saying echoes my sentiments exactly!

Etsy

Etsy is an amazing source of original graphic tees from artists all over the country. I love this the double colt t-shirt ($34) from 1 A E O N which is available in a variety of colors.




I'm also really into squids and octopi (or is it octopuses?). A quick search on etsy turned up dozens of different styles. I particularly like this one ($28) from etsy seller la•tak'.

1 comment:

Virginia Janet said...

Aeropostale offers a unique selection of graphic tees