Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rain, rain, go away!

It's been raining in Montreal this summer waaaaaay more than it should! In fact it's raining right now. In honor the rain here are my rain boot recommendations.


Tretorn
I own a black pair of these lace-up Tretorn boots ($130). They are super comfortable although a little big for me so I have to wear big socks with them. Love the fact that they look like regular boots. I got mine from Olive & Bette's in New York, but looks like they are available from shopbop.com on sale for $39! Available in olive green with blue trim or black with pink trim. I may just have to pick up the green pair at this sale price!





Ilse Jacobsen
In a similar vein to the Tretorn boots these Ilse Jacobsen boots ($130)offer lace-up styling in all kinds of great colors. I don't like the shape of these quite as much (the ankle looks a bit wide to me), but still pretty cool.


Hunter
I saw these silver rain boots ($129) in a Montreal store window a couple weeks ago and almost snagged them. If it wasn't 90 degrees outside I might have been more inspired! Hunter boots come in a wide variety of colors, but I have not seen this metallic silver version before. Available at zappos.com.

Sperry Top-sider

My daughter is obsessed with all things nautical right now. I think she would go crazy for these red and blue anchor boots ($60) from Sperry Top-sider.


These boots would be cute with these striped anchor knee-hi's from Juicy Couture ($25) that I just bought her. Available from revolveclothing.com.





















No comments: