Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wall Candy

Going Bats!
I have to find a place to use this wallpaper from Flavor League. At first glance it looks like a typical flower motif, but on closer inspection you realize that it's a pattern of bats and venus flytraps. ($150 for a 27”×15’ roll.). This pattern comes in four different colors. I think I like the antique pink and cream the best, but the black and grey is also tempting.






Keep Calm

The WWII era slogan, "Keep Calm and Carry On" is a great personal mantra. Just saw a reproduction poster in the latest issue of Domino Magazine and I have to have one. Sfgirlbybay (who also has a great design blog) has a shop on Etsy with these posters in a rainbow of amazing colors ($25). I'm torn between the chartreuse green and the bright orange.


Romantic Art
This, "We Are So Good Together Poster" ($36) is a sweet reminder for a happy couple. Letter-pressed on recycled paper with soy-based inks. Available from Reform School.

No comments: