Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mariposa Bakery

I was ecstatic to find an outpost of the gluten-free bakery, Mariposa, at the Ferry Building last week. I tried their gluten-free chocolate chip cookies and was blown away. I have tried a lot of gluten-free baked goods, but these cookies I swear are just as good (or maybe better?) than regular cookies.

I'm anxious to try some of their other items like the sour cream coffee cake (left) or their gluten and dairy-free breads, bagels and pizza crusts.

Many items (but not the chocolate chip cookies unfortunately) are available online at mariposabaking.com. Or you can visit them at their two locations:

Mariposa Baking Company
5427 telegraph ave, unit d3
oakland, ca 94609
tel: 510.595.0955

Mariposa's SF Kiosk:
One Ferry Building
San Francisco, CA 94111

No comments: