Friday, February 12, 2010

Bahama Collection from Red Sofa

I absolutely love the lastest collection from Montreal-based jewelry company Red Sofa. I am a huge fan of jewelry inspired by nature anyway. My problem now is narrowing down which piece I like the best!

The crab claw necklace ($85) is cast from a real crab claw found on a trip to the Caribbean. In sterling silver with a 22" chain. There are also crab claw cufflinks ($95) which would make a great Valentine's gift for that special guy.

The crab shell necklace ($90) is another great piece also cast from a real crab shell. What I like is that this piece has been oxidized for a half shiny, half matte look. This one comes on an 18” long chain. The crab shell is 1¾” across.

Finally, I love the new snake ring ($98) which is oxidized to really bring out the texture of the snake's body. I love the detail and the edginess of this ring. This may need to be a Valentine's treat for myself!

Check out all the designs at shop.gotoredsofa.com or on Etsy.com.

No comments: