Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fab Flannel

I blogged about B'Sbee clothing months ago when I had picked up the most fab men's flannel shirt for myself. I literally live in this shirt when I'm at home. It's the softest, snuggly flannel and comes in this amazing color combo of olive green and bright blue. I bought a men's small for myself, but this shirt would be great for that man in your life as well.

This shirt is now available on yoox.com for $109. That is how much I paid during a 50% off sale in the winter so definitely a good buy.

The Eze Sur Mer Commune Top ($110) is another great flannel that I am sure would become a wardrobe staple.
What's cool about this shirt is that the back has little buttons to keep the waist nipped in. Available in purple as shown as well as navy blue. You can find these shirts at shopplanetblue.com.

No comments: