Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tickled Pink

Something comes over me as soon as soon weather warms up and I find myself craving the pink and girly. Paired with summer whites, these bright accessories will jazz up your spring and summer wardrobe in a flash.
Purple Purse
I love this Leather satchel ($198) from Urban Outfitters in a gorgeous spring color called Emperor Purple. The bag is lined in satin with a magnetic latch closure and adjustable straps. Perfect size for all the stuff I carry around!


Pink Timex

For the feminine geek, these retro watches from Timex ($50) come in an array of bright colors. I love the bright pink one. Unfortunately, they seem to be sold out wherever I look. If you find one snatch it up! You can find some styles at Barneys.

Floral Scarf

Summer scarves are in this season and this pink floral scarf ($68) in a gauzy wool will ward off a chill on those cooler summer evenings. Available in lime green, orange and white from anthropologie.com.







No comments: