Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shower in Style

Patyka
I was excited to see that these all organic French bath and body products by Patyka are now available in the US. This company grows and extract all of the materials from it's products. I just bought the lime scrub ($14) and rosemary shampoo ($14). I love the bright and simple packaging. I purchased mine at Reform School, but you can also purchase through Patyka's online store.

Izola Shower

Izola has some of the coolest shower curtains. I love the artist series like this David Foote shower curtain ($60) I picked out for my daughter's bathroom. I also like their photo shower curtains featuring destinations like Vegas, Paris, or Venice (Italy).

Learn & Shower

Target carries great foreign language vocabulary shower curtains like this French version ($20). Also available in Spanish.


Or, if you are more science-minded check out the periodic table shower curtain ($29.99) available from ThinkGeek.

No comments: