Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas Wishlist 2012

Okay, Santa, are you listening?  I haven't blogged in a really long time, but what better occasion than just before the holidays when shopping is at a peak.  Here are all the presents that I would probably never buy for myself, but would be thrilled to find under the tree.

Equipment Silk Pajamas

These menswear-inspired pajamas from Equipment ($440) look so comfortable I might just be persuaded out of my ubiquitous sweats. In brushed silk with a drawstring waist, I love them in this bright fuschia shade that is oh so feminine. Available from Net-a-porter.com.

J. Crew Cashmere Wrap

I have been wanting a nice big cashmere wrap for travel--something that can double as a blanket on long plane flights, but is not so big that I can wear it as a scarf every day. This Collection cashmere wrap from J. Crew ($275) fits the bill nicely. I love it plain black.


DVF Fingerless Opera Gloves

These fingerless opera gloves ($275) in black leather definitely add a rock n' roll look to an evening dress. I would wear them with t-shirts and jeans and just about anything. Available from DVF.com.


Rodin Olio Lusso Perfume


I love the combination of floral and spice in Rodin's Olio Lusso Perfume ($220). Very earthy and simple--it is absolutely a scent I would wear every day. This is an oil-based perfume with Jasmine and spicy Neroli. Available from Barneys.com.

No comments: